Day 10: Harmony<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3281

Day 10: Harmony
Meredith Rogers
Class 3281

Watch this Class
Emma R
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith, I really loved the challenge, I will definitely revisit it.
emma I just did!  Liked it as much the second time around.
1 person likes this.
Just finished the challenge, thank you so much for your beautiful positive energy, Meredith! Exactly what I needed to start each day in the best mood. Very grateful. 
Patricia thank you for doing it.  It helped me tremendously at the start of this shelter in place.  Kept me grounded and positive.
Annie F
1 person likes this.
Loved this 10 day challenge! I usually do pilates at the gym but we're in lockdown at present. I have really looked forward to finding out what Meredith has for us each day. Truly Inspiring. Thanks Meredith.
Annie I think we are ALL in lockdown....but we are all together still.  Thank you for doing this challenge with me.
1 person likes this.
Hello Meredith,
I did this challenge over a period of 18 days and I can say I have been sore for 18 days. It works and I loved it. I love it and I will love it!
I mean this kind of work makes me want to stick to Pilates. Thank you for sharing your love for Pilates so well. 
And helping me feeling stronger and more stable, every day.

Ingrid That is the most positive news! Thank you so much for doing this challenge with me.  I am so happy to hear that you liked it and it helped you to feel strong and inspired!
Julie G
Thank you, Meredith.   I found myself looking forward to your classes each day.  I did them over a 14 day period, didn't do the one with the ball since I don't have one and repeated #8 because I loved it ;  )  Looking forward to the next series now.  
Thank you Meredith so so much! I really really enjoyed this challenge! You are simply truly awesome! This challege really did make a difference, for the better, in my life. Mind and body! Hope to see you again in another wondeful challenge :)*. Thank You Meredith Rogers ! Bruno (Portugal) 
141-150 of 199

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin