Wrist Discomfort Continued<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Tutorial 3293

Wrist Discomfort Continued
Rebekah Rotstein
Tutorial 3293

Watch this Tutorial
Moushumi K
Thank you Rebekah it was a very interesting and informative video. Will definitely use it for wrist release and weight bearing work with my clients and patients.
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Great information
Aha...you helped me find a tight spot in what I thought was the great wrist. Continuing your work forever, searching for balance.
Thank you so much Rebekah this was so interesting. I have many clients who complain of wrist discomfort during weight bearing exercises and can't wait to try this with them.
Ewa
Very interesting :) thank You :)
Really helpful and informative. Great continuation from first brief tutorial. A new addition to the tool box.
Tessa
Really liked this! Ive worked wrist with weighted curls, but like this for a change! Would you suggest any of this for help with a carpal tunnel sufferers? Or not? Im apt to work a client's tightness.... what are your thoughts?
Gerri M
Great ideas
Rebecca this is great! Would you recommend those same exercises to someone who has broken their ulna and is 5 weeks post op to have a surgical plate inserted?
Rebecca this is great! Would you recommend those same exercises to someone who has broken their ulna and is 5 weeks post op to have a surgical plate inserted?
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin