Graceful Mat Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3330

Graceful Mat Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 3330

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Still an amazing class. Great for working on control with slow movements. Thanks Meredith.
Thank YOU Margie!
1 person likes this.
Thank You Merideth! So beautiful and challenging! I love your sequencing and flow.
Thank you Faira!!
Neil R
1 person likes this.
This isn't specifically related to this, but why do many of the mat classes have the instructor on some kind of table?? Put the mat on the floor surely - we can still see you !
Hi Again Neil,

It seems you are frustrated by the elevated mat. Can you tell me why?
In 9 years of this business, we have learned that our format with the Mat elevated from the ground is often the best way to share a class with people not in the room. In fact, the "high Mat" was made specifically in response to the members requests and for the purpose of making sure the teachers would be seen. That said, I can assure you we have plenty of classes in which the Mat is on the ground should you be willing to explore further.

In the future, I encourage you to actually watch or even practice with the videos you have critiqued. I like to think if you are willing to do that you would find them more informative than frustrating .
1 person likes this.
The 100! There it is! :)
Haha Kandie!
You found it!!
1 person likes this.
Loved this mat class. Such a nice flow! Such great thoughts throughout the class! Thank you Merideth!
Thank YOU Patty !
71-80 of 95

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin