Side Kick Variations<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 3341

Side Kick Variations
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 3341

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Excellent variations on the side kick with wall support , I will definitely bring these into my own classes. Thank you Elizabeth for relaxed and simple cueing :)
3 people like this.
Elizabeth, I love your variations. So, being honest, decided to watch this first, and boy my brain was running fast. Thoughts of how this is great for gait. Thinking how some of these exercises would compare on the Oov. You make the final exercise look so easy, but it's not. So much going on with one exercise. Really appreciate the build up to one exercise making it quite functional on many levels.
1 person likes this.
Love to see videos from you! Thank you very much! That is such a brilliant idea with the wall....and you look so relaxed! I hope you will be back soon....XOXO
A sweet, kind way to start the day. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Always so creative
Thanks you for another excellent class
That was so cool. I thoroughly enjoyed that! Thanks!
Gracias Elizabeth ❤️
Lina S
Thank you for your creative variations. I have severe arthritis in one hip and your cues help me do the exercices and feel good (the position of the arms + pressing down the shoulder helped). Thank you.
Thank you Lina for this feedback. Good to hear that these sequences served you well.
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin