Sarah Bertucelli
Class 3351

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved the box. πŸ‘πŸ»
1 person likes this.
Wow - my triceps! They might be complaining very loudly tomorrow. πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜€
1 person likes this.
This was perfect post run as I typically try to work hips and abs after as well as loosen up the wrists neck and arms. Thank you 😊
1 person likes this.
Weightbearing through the upper body is a weakness of mine. Will definitely have to practice and repeat. Thank you
Looks like I missed a few comments here...So sorry for the delayed response. Thanks for playing!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sarah Bertucelli - woah the lateral work with forearm on the box is super challenging! Love the box modifications for eves lunge and plank work- Thanks so much for this series- I’ve been using the foot β€œwork” and stretches all week in classes- the runners love it!
Patti I revisited the forearm work on the box this week and WOAH...my body was quivering. Glad to hear your runners are enjoying are enjoying the foot work and stretches!
AnnS
1 person likes this.
So good, Sarah! Thanks as ever.
Great class!!! So creative. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I LOVED the box in this workout! Everything felt even until my left elbow decided it just couldn't do what the right could do. It's amazing how something as simple as keeping your forearms parallel compared to a V on the box can elicit such a different feeling. I know I will be feeling this workout tomorrow. Thank you Sarah!
11-20 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin