Creative Reformer Variations<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 3398

Creative Reformer Variations
Mariska Breland
Class 3398

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Loved this and you are fun! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
So fun....loved these sequences, esp the bridge opening, painting under the stars w the lower body add-on, delicious mermaid with hip extra, the sgl leg short spine (ish), and lastly Eve's Lunge in turnout! Thank you thank you!
Sharon O
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this fun and creative class! I’ve gotta keep working on pulls in with hand on bar and other on box! Could do knee pull ins and was able to press box out but then was stuck on the out! 🤣. Loved your variations and witty delivery!
Sharon - I could barely do that myself! I have no problems on my own reformer, but the PA one had a little stickiness on the return. There's an edit hiding the fact that on the first try, I didn't get it!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this great class. Loved your variations. Taking some of it into my group classes tomorrow.
9/25/18. Hi Mariska Breland Unique and fun exploration. I needed this workout...and it was humbling. It really got my hips on the side-sit-long box-top foot in strap exercise...yikes!
Thank you, and I hope the tibial plateau is knitting back together well -- I am visualizing seamless healing.
1 person likes this.
Fantastic - I couldn't do a couple of the variations but they don't feel completely out of reach. My hamstrings are saying hello back to you - Thank you!
1 person likes this.
You are just amazing.
1 person likes this.
Mariska: Do you create reformer flows that are choreographed to the beat of music? Wonder if you could demonstrate something like that here? Thanks in advance!
1 person likes this.
Loved the workout Mariska! Creative and challenging! Thank you!!
41-50 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin