Quick Energetic Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3449

Quick Energetic Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3449

Watch this Class
Sabine I get a lot of my inspiration from my teacher Rael Isakowitz. I also am inspired by many teachers who I am lucky enough to be exposed to. When I cue I just try to explain how it feels to me and hope it makes sense to others.  Thank you for your comment and for taking class with me.
Annabella G
1 person likes this.
This is my favourite travelling workout. It makes me feel really energised first thing, and also stretches out my spine in all directions - just what I need after a flight and a hotel bed. I must confess to not always making it through the push-up - pike set though. 
Annabella so great to hear!   Where do you find a fitness ball when traveling?  How very resourceful.
Clemencia Puerta
Thanks Meredith.... excellent Class for intermediate clients.... I really like your movements, very paceful and with a lot of technique at the same time!
Clemencia Puerta that is very sweet of you.  Thank you very much!
1 person likes this.
Great workout at the end of the stressful day with my baby. My body loved it! Thank you  
Natalja so happy to hear!!  
1 person likes this.
Quick, fun and creative ball workout thanks Meri!
1 person likes this.
I love this class every time I take it! Fast efficient and challenging and with the added task of the ball! 
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin