Opening Chest & Shoulders
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3456

Watch this Class
Niedra Gabriel
Marisela delighted to read this.
Beth M
1 person likes this.
Loved this! I was sooooo tight and feel fantastic after doing this. Rinse and repeat tomorrow I think!
Rachel J
1 person likes this.
wow.  what a difference.  i feel like ive been rolled out.  i am definitely going to be doing this every day for the next week.  i am loving your release work.  thank you x
Melody B
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this Nerida ! Ive been getting neck / shoulder pain from lugging around and feeding a delicious but very heavy 1 year old ! 
Niedra Gabriel
Melody B Having a 1 year old is a full time job. I am so glad to know this workout helps relieve the shoulder neck pain that comes from this.
Just what I needed today. I overdid it on the jump board yesterday and I felt completely different after this lesson - so much better!
Sandra B
You are amazing! My poor injured shoulders loved this....but it was grunt work! LOL Thank you!
Wow. Amazing. Thank you. Need to keep this lesson in my repertoire.  
Sue S
1 person likes this.
Niedra Gabriel Amazing class. It's lovely to do small amounts of work that make you feel so much better! I actually started by doing a little melt on the feet, then did a few minutes of day 2 hamstrings and then this full class. 
Niedra Gabriel
Sue S great approach, this type of work is for you to use and support yourself.  happy for you.
61-70 of 82

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin