Teasing the Teaser<br>Monica Wilson<br>Tutorial 3485

Teasing the Teaser
Monica Wilson
Tutorial 3485

Watch this Tutorial
Kristina D
1 person likes this.
Thanks Monica, I liked the way you taught the teaser. Takes time to organise the feet on the wall but with practice I can move my focus away from the feet if you understand what I mean. Kristina
Lori
1 person likes this.
Wonderful teaching as always. Something I need a lot of practice on. I am wondering if you also have a tutorial for this on the equipment.

Thank you.
Monica Wilson
I’m so glad you enjoyed this tutorial and that it is helpful! I do not believe I have one that specifically details the teaser on the reformer but that is a great idea! I know I “broke down” the long box exercises a while back back with Kristi as my student but most recently, check out class # 3426. I think you might enjoy the way I eased Joe into doing an amazing teaser! Thank you for your comments! Monica:)
1 person likes this.
Hi Monica Wilson thank you for that tutorial. It was great. I'm wondering if you have any suggestions for issues with my cossacks bone when doing teaser. It really hurts.
Monica Wilson
Hi Margie, I would love to help! Tell me a little more...Did you mean Coccyx bone? Did you injure it? Is it just uncomfortable when you are rolling through it?
1 person likes this.
Great tutorial really helpful tips with all the prep exercises as well. Thank you. I sometimes have a problem with my sit bones been uneven as I come up. I roll over one and then the other. Is this because I’m using my hip flexors instead of my glutes and hamstrings ?
1 person likes this.
Once again, brilliant class, thanks so much!
2 people like this.
Your cueing is always so good! Even doing the same basic moves I learn so much from you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you are teaching me so much sin I am a beginner student. You are a mar velos teacher.
1 person likes this.
you are cueing us perfectly...basic but crucial points...thank you Monica Wilson
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin