Foam Roller Flow<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 3495

Foam Roller Flow
Tash Barnard
Class 3495

Watch this Class
Angela S
Thank you Tash from a fellow South African.  So lovely to hear that accent and what a fun, challenging class! Love your cues.  Baie Dankie!! xx
I just love your energy Tash! Thank you for such a fun Workout on this lovely Sunday! You just made my afternoon that much better πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
I do not comment a whole lot on classes. It really has to speak to me. And this class did just that. Amazing class, challenging beyond belief, and just an all around winner. First time taking a class from Tash! Thank you for a great experience!
Carolyn Sheets
Thank you for keeping us balanced and centered Tash. I will repeat this class πŸ€—
Tailor-made for me! Thank you very, very much!!! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŒ·
Clemencia Puerta
Thank you so much Tash.... this Class is just great. I am a BASI Pilates Legacy Candidate and I do all your classes. Your BASI techique is fantastic, as well as your movements and your energy. The Foam Roller Classes are so useful for us as Instructors... this one has been super useful to me!!
I love your enthusiasm laugh and your moves! The last move of extension with the circle between ankles was fantastic -Β 
Zeren Joy
thank you!
Rosena S
this was a fantastic Foam roller session.loved each and every exercise.definitely saving this one. thank a bunch Tash
The time flew by, I had fun, and i feel a lot better. Evidently i need to use the roller more to work out knots in my back muscles, because I found that section at the beginning of class fairly painful. But my back feels great now, so it was worth it. Thanks again Tash:)Β 
41-50 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin