Linear Long Box<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 3541

Linear Long Box
Viktor Uygan
Class 3541

Watch this Class
Viktor Uygan
Hi Silke Nice profile picture :) Thank you for making a point of this work is very helpful for scoliosis and any others with asymmetries due to a single arm or leg combinations. If you enjoyed this work I feel you will be going to love the Spiral box.....stay tuned
1 person likes this.
Great class. Very informative. Love this for my older clients
Move U
1 person likes this.
Interesting use of the reformer. I think this will be especially helpful in situations where other pieces of equipment are unavailable.
Viktor Uygan
Thank you Elise ert happy you enjoyed the class
Michele G
1 person likes this.
Thanks Viktot, it was fun to switch up the work on the long box today. I didn't know a yellow could feel so heavy! (Especially on lateral shoulder glides.) On my clinical reformer with the infinity bar, after moving the bar up out of the way I added the oversized platform and that made it easier to gain stability through the hips on all the side work. I especially like the backward facing single arm diagonal modification for tight shoulders. Appreciated it all!
1 person likes this.
Love it!
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the unconventional use of the long box . . . . loved it!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic use of the long box and I'm going to use it in my class tonight. My body felt amazing afterwards and I'm sure my clients will love it too. Look forward to the Spiral Long Box.
Viktor Uygan
Thank you Move 😀🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
You welcome Michele I am glad you find a way to make it work for your reformer and the work facing away from the box feel great for my body as well
21-30 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin