Reformer with Props<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 3573

Reformer with Props
Courtney Miller
Class 3573

Watch this Class
Isabelle K
Loooove it ! Thanks for those great ideas !
Jeeyeon C
1 person likes this.
I truely admire your creativity and unconventional way of using the equipment and props. Your workout always contain freshness and newness. However, Sometimes It's really embarrassing to found out that the workout is much harder than it looks...😂😅.. and I got to realize after practice of your workout by my own... it is not eligible for my clients...
Amazing class. Thank you Courtney, you are in fantastic shape, especially after giving birth not so long ago. I guess that little guy is keeping you on your toes as they do.
This is the better video I seen at the moment in Pilates anytime.
Mi congratulations Country Miller
Regards Alvaro
1 person likes this.
waow! one of the best Reformer Workout that I've ever seen on PilatesAnytime such an inspiration! thank you so much for your creativity - love it
Thank you Courtney! Cool workout!
Awesome class as always, thanks for great energy & beautiful smile!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Courtney! My students loved this foam roller workout!
I also moved it to the Tower, and used the foam roller for legs in straps and supine arm work. My students love the connection the whole foot surface creates with the foam roller and the level of challenge keeping the foam roller center and parallel to the floor! Thank you so much! Kathy
Fantastic workout thank you 🙏 one of my all time favourites 😊
Thanks Courtney so innovative love it , I found the foam roller was really bending in the centre (even on a light spring setting) , on the footwork so I used the jumpboard for security and the roller maintained its shape alot better , not sure if anyone else experienced the same thing .
Thanks Linda
31-40 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin