Tom McCook
Class 3629

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wonderful, looking forward to this!
1 person likes this.
A tad much for your average pupil
2 people like this.
wooow, what a great class!!! beautiful explanation, great feelings and understanding more of some exercises!!! love it!!! thank you Tom McCook
Thank you all for your feedback! Thanks Alice, happy to hear you gave it a try! Consider going through again, the second and third time are usually more fluid. Thank you Olga, great to hear you're feeling the benefits!!
2 people like this.
Great class to start off the new year to just get space and a new intention.
Thank you Lynn! Happy to be a support for a great year ahead!!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! My hips are so stiff after the holidays, they feel much better now!
Thank you Tom. Always so insightful; watching as a 'new' teacher (although forever a pupil!) there is a lot of info to take in. I'll probably watch a few times to reinforce key cues. Great ball work for hips and enjoyed the side series also. Many thanks and Happy New Year! Sarah from the UK.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sarah! Always a great idea with new concepts to review several times to get an embodied understanding. Wishing you the very best and enjoy!
Karyn Kasvin
I just love your classes Tom, always interesting. Your cues and visual imagery make the simple moves more effective and the challenging moves possible . Truly functional and foundational movement for all levels. I am so thankful for you and pilates anytime!
1-10 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin