Pilates Mat and Gait<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3629

Pilates Mat and Gait
Tom McCook
Class 3629

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really enjoy how your sessions powerfully reiterate anatomy & correct movement patterns. As an instructor I do your sessions for my physical restoration, balance and conditioning, but you further fuel my brain and refresh my anatomy knowledge.
loved this -thank you Tom-beautiful cues and sensations-so grateful you share.

Good, to have the in depth explanations.  Thank you
Thank you Sarah, Debbie and Mandy! Happy to hear you resonate with my approach and get the value of the embodied anatomy!  All the best, Tom
1 person likes this.
Tom McCook #3629 pilates mat and gait
Just finished my first Franklin course yesterday and that is why I wanted to see a class of yours. Very good, amazing for my body. thank you!
Cynthia G
Thanks so much.  Goes to show how much of the body is involved in walking and how much we have forgotten about.  Great.
Thanks Cynthia, It's probably the best way to restore function, to improve what we do most and involves the whole body.
That was an amazing class. The cues really drew me in to my own body.  The pace and the flow allowed for a very productive class that I think will have lasting effects on my body all day. I also wanted to mention that my right arm was an inch longer after an early movement in the class that centered on the clavicle (the one with the brushing of the arm). And then after we did the other arm, both arms were the same length. And longer!  That was a truly wonderful sequence!!!! Thank you Tom and Pilates Anytime for such a wonderful class!  
Thank you Denise!  I'm happy to hear you felt the difference with the touch process to release tension prior to conditioning. Thank you for taking the time for classes together on PA and wishing you the very best!
41-50 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin