Pilates Mat and Gait<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3629

Pilates Mat and Gait
Tom McCook
Class 3629

Watch this Class
Wonderful class! Tom McCook, I've done a few of your anatomy-based tutorial/classes on PA before and this did a great job of tying all of those thought processes together in one beautifully fluid session. My arms are feeling a bit shaky after so must have been some movement they haven't done in a long time! It always amazes me how anatomically-directed cues make me think/act differently than those that are not, and you have a great way of delivering your ideas thoughtfully and cohesively.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Andrea! I'm very happy to hear you appreciate the approach of going into our anatomical design with layered imagery for insight, movement learning and a rich experience. All the  best to you!
Rebecca T
Just did this again! Tom, you have consistently great classes and I go back to them again and again. My body is wonky and after doing an ambitious class here I find doing one of yours puts me back to rights. Thanks. 
Dear Rebecca, Happy to be of service re-aligning the molecules! Thank you for your feedback, sending you my very best!
1 person likes this.
This is an absolutely phenomenal class. As a movement educator of over 30 years I appreciate very deeply the depth of knowledge, amazing cues and joint focus. I also love the constant reference to how these movements relate back to gait. Its amazing how few repetitions one needs when the quality is that high. I love all of your classes Tom . You are a Master of your craft. Thank you !
Thank you Clare R!
I  really appreciate your thoughtful feedback! Where attention goes energy flows. If we can put our attention on improving function, the body will respond!😊🙏
This class was (is) amazing! I feel like a new human after taking this class...my hips and pelvis are totally reset in a good and relaxed way. I had been struggling with tightness in my left hip complex and it was gone after this class and a good night's rest! Keep these classes coming. Thank you so much.
Dear Patty S,
Thank you for your feedback, that’s great news! I’m really happy to hear the possibilities of movements focused on improving function really came through for you. That’s the best!!😊🙏
I'm really loving your ques and imagery. So much teaching inspiration. Thank you!
Martha Valentine
Incredible class from a master teacher- thank you! 
51-60 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin