Stabilizing Mat<br>Marimba Gold-Watts<br>Class 3632

Stabilizing Mat
Marimba Gold-Watts
Class 3632

Watch this Class
thank you for a great class!
Rebecca T
4 people like this.
Pilates Anytime you've found a gem. Thanks. This class was interesting, well-led, and challenging. Hooray for Marimba!
2 people like this.
Wonderful cuing and great exercises. Enjoyed the class!
2 people like this.
Loved the mobilization of pelvic rotators. Thanks Marimba.
2 people like this.
Congratulations !! I do like a lot your class and the content. keep going!!!
Amy S
3 people like this.
I found the Clear and Effective cueing helps with the challenging yet accessible exercises. I appreciate the "quiet" moments in the class... giving time for students to "hear " their own bodies. One of my favorites on PA. Thank you, Marimba!
3 people like this.
Holy hip glide! My hips are thanking you for a fantastic mat workout. I felt a strong "eureka" moment while lifting the legs into table top after using the strap to pull the femurs into place. This basic exercise was very powerful. I often have trouble verbalizing this concept to students, and the strap was a very direct way to experience it. I also loved the side plank progression. You guided us into it so gradual and smooth, it was very sneaky. :) Pilates Anytime just became so much more valuable to me! I can't wait for more videos from you!
2 people like this.
Nice work, thank you. I am looking forward to try all exercises.
2 people like this.
Great class! Hips feel fabulous and love the spiraling at the end of class :) Thanks for another great hour of movement Marimba!
2 people like this.
Awesome great class
1-10 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin