Creative Ball Variations<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 3720

Creative Ball Variations
Delia Buckmaster
Class 3720

Watch this Class
Christie so happy you enjoyed the class. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Katia you are so welcome and thank you for taking the class. So glad you enjoyed the variations. The Print Class notes was all Pilates Anytime! I agree that it is so great that they are doing this now! Thank you!

Anett I love those variations too! So glad you loved them as well. I practiced those exercises for the video so YES, it takes a few times to get it LOL. Thank you for taking the class!
Maryam you are very welcome! thank you for taking the class!
Maryam
1 person likes this.
And Thank you so so much for the class notes. Really helpful!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class!! Thank you very much Delia !
Luda you are very welcome. Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Good class! Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Nancy thank you so much!
The ball is one of my favorite props to use!  Thank you for this challenging class. I especially loved this single leg bridges. I definitely need to work on my teasers.  
Delia, this was wonderful! Great new inspiration that I am taking into my classes , - I hope I remember some of your great cues! Loved how you changed the breath pattern in some exercises. That changes so much and increases the awareness for the impact of breath! Thank you PA for the sidenotes! So helpful!!
Such a lovely class. Every aspect was balanced and well thought out. I'm looking forward to watching more of Delia's classes. Thank you!  
41-50 of 117

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin