Spine Corrector Introduction<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 378

Spine Corrector Introduction
Amy Havens
Class 378

Watch this Class
Great class, love the Fletcher note to it!
Hi Sandrine.....thank you! Yes, I learned my Spine Corrector work from the Fletcher Program and I'm so grateful for it. It changed the way I know my spine.....and I keep learning more and more about it every time I move on it.
Great class as always. I really need to work on my tight quads and hams more, I could feel it.
Jodie.....great hearing from you! Ah yes, the tight quads and hamstrings......keep it up, move them, stretch them, lengthen.....and strengthen them! But you already know all that!!! Talk again soon!
Paola Maruca
following Amy is like reading a beautiful book....loved this class...way to go Amy!!!!!!
You're so kind Paola.....thank you........
1 person likes this.
Thank-you for a great class! And extra thanks for explaining some fundamental and correct/incorrect positions. I just got a spine corrector for home so this was super helpful and a fun workout!
Hi Lita.....you're welcome! The Spine Corrector has saved my life so I'm very passionate about correct positions etc. Enjoy yours too!
Just got my own Spine Corrector, knew Amy's class would be the place to start. Thanks so much for your clear and precise instructions -- you're the best!!
Kerry.....you're so kind, thank you! I want you to know how much I appreciate your feedback and comments! :)
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin