Corporate to Studio Owner<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Discussion 3875

Corporate to Studio Owner
Niedra Gabriel
Discussion 3875

Watch this Discussion
3 people like this.
Thank you Niedra for this discussion and Nicole for sharing your story.  I am in a similar situation, fear of leaving corporate security and this was inspiring!
3 people like this.
I so appreciate this discussion as I built my business in Egypt from 0 !! With very high standards what I wanted to provide to the community ... And I refused all the generous offers for 6 Dollars an hour in all the 'prestigious' fitness facilities (unfortunately, this is the average rate here although we pay European/American rates here for training and further education) ... Never looked back and have a full schedule since 12 years !!  I love your approach Nicole and wish you all the best and Niedra, I  adore you !!! one day I will join you in  one of your retreats, it's on my ',to do' lists, definitely... 
Nicole Growdon
Randi  So happy to hear it's helpful to you! Transitioning careers was very challenging and costly from a financial perspective -- but from a quality of life perspective, it was the best thing I have ever done! Giving up the stress and shifting from such a low vibration in my day to day has given me a whole new level of happiness and motivation and success. Happy to share more about the lessons I learned -- what I would do again and what I would do differently. Best wishes to you!   
Nicole Growdon
Petra Thank you so much! Awesome and inspiring to hear your risk has paid off and has been so sustainable for you! Maybe we will meet each other one day at one of Niedra's AMAZING retreats!

Niedra Gabriel
Randi ,Petra ,Nic  you are all witnessing and sharing - i LOVE this.  how strong we will be supporting each other. My dream is to have a way for everyone to brain storm what is next...  ( next course maybe) and just as an aside - I am smiling here reading about you wanting to join my retreats - I just finished one in Tuscany and am putting together my 2020 schedule.   If you sign up to my mailing list via my website  niedragabriel.com, you will get my posts on what is going on.   Big smile here... 
2 people like this.
Very inspiring indeed! I love what Nicole says about the importance of knowing oneself as it resonates with the exploratory work I've been doing ever since taking the first step of commencing Pilates teacher training. It's amazing what opportunities unfold when we stop trying to do things because we think it's what we SHOULD be doing and start doing things because they align with what our core values and beliefs are. I would love to own a studio one day but for now, I'm loving the process of learning what I do and don't like about teaching and what my strengths and weaknesses are in that regard. In the meantime, I'll ensure that I'm maintaining my own practice and nurturing a deeper understanding of what Pilates' philosophies were and how that translates into my own life.
2 people like this.
Nicole is awesome! In a world where social media are overwhelming, she points out she's put there merely because people need to find her. I love this approach. Back to what really matters: yourself as a teacher. LOVE IT!!!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Andrea and Anna for your posts. 
Kelly F
2 people like this.
This discussion  completely relevant to me at this point in my life.  I left the corporate world and opened my studio in January 2019 after my friends urged me to get going on my lifelong dream.  I appreciate your honesty and your passion.  
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this delightful session - Nicole is so true to herself, and that radiates from her as she speaks. Like her, I also solve many of the issues that crop up on my reformer -  both mental and physical.I now schedule my practise in my diary so I ensure time in between clients. Niedra- this is a very special and uplifting course.
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin