Talk the Talk<br>Jared Kaplan<br>Tutorial 3908

Talk the Talk
Jared Kaplan
Tutorial 3908

Watch this Tutorial
Sandy
OMG!!! How great is this video??? Jared, thank you so much for sharing your wisdom and knowledge with us. I'm loving the homework and looking forward to watching the next video.  Best wishes, Sandy in glorious Leeds, UK
Heidi Ashley You're welcome! It's a daily practice - literally ;) 
Vicki Absolutely: batteries, water wells, bank accounts - only when things are full do they have something to give!  Thank you for watching - and it's NEVER too late, tho easier going in with eyes open!
Tina I hear you - I've been seeing the same, and felt compelled to do something about it. Let me know how it goes, and thanks for diving in!

Grace Hurry Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed.
Sarah Congrats on your Studio - and great that you're planting those seeds NOW. 
1 person likes this.
Joanna blush - LOVE that.  Self-Care can come in all sorts of ways. And I whole-heartedly agree that these approaches apply to any and everything.  I'm grateful I came across them when I did, and honored to share them here with all of you.
1 person likes this.
Connie I accept ALL THE HUGS!   We're all in this together - if we look around, we'll start to see that.  Keep showing up, taking the next step forward, and asking questions - things will improve.  And next time you're in NYC, look me up! 
Kristi Cooper  mirror mirror....pot, kettle!   
All: I share what I've learned here with the same reverence that you share what you know with your students and Clients:  to teach is to learn. Thanks for letting me learn with and from you. 
Sandra when someone says "I'm loving the homework" I know that you're who I created this for. So glad you found it!   
1 person likes this.
This is extremely helpful … I didn’t do the homework but I sort of did… and maybe I will the second time around! Thought provoking questions for sure! 
Glad to hear it Elizabeth D  -  take the time you need. The point is to take action where you can.  Let me know how it goes!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin