Reformer Fundamentals 1<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3929

Reformer Fundamentals 1
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3929

Watch this Class
2 for reach- three for hands back and 3-4 for round :)
Katie M
1 person likes this.
A great quick class to remind me of basic queues.
Thank you Katie!!!
Callie A
I didn’t hear you say what springs to set it to
Karrn L
Love this as I am currently certifying through balanced body.  Its great to hear the cueing in a different way than their video- and to use as an observation!
Oh wow, thanks Kathi, definitely less is more. I appreciate you going through these prep moves for beginners. 
Eliana
What are the long foot straps you used midway through the routine? My reformer has double loops on the rope handles. I assume these are different. How long are they? Is the bar you were lifting weighted? I just used a trekking pole for now. Is there a list somewhere of all the props we will need? Thanks. This was a great beginner class! What schedule do you recommend for beginners? I.e., do I repeat this a few times before moving on?
Alex T
Please add which springs you are using...Thank you!
Alex there is only one type of spring on this reformer ❤️
Alisha
I don’t feel this video is good for beginners or someone new to the reformer, but someone whom has a few classes/reformer workouts under their belt. Don’t get me wrong as this is a good video, just not for someone just starting out. I feel that videos for beginners, foundational, and level 1 should actually have the instructor off to the side giving cues on alignment and form to a true beginner on the reformer. Just a thought. Thanks for the video by the way.
31-40 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin