Standing Upper Body Workout<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3975

Standing Upper Body Workout
Amy Havens
Class 3975

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Good morning from Europe, Amy! I am very pleased to see new exercises. It´s no problem to have a roller and magic circle in the office and to find a few minutes for our relax. Nice work. Thank you.
3 people like this.
Love this class Amy. I have clients that cannot lay flat so this will be an excellent way to work their upper back using the roller! Lovey, clear verbal cues thank you.
Kate V
1 person likes this.
This is so timely for me. I am in a backbrace due to a spinal fracture, so this is terrific! I have older clients with spinal curvature that this will help too. Thanks so much & really nice work!! 
1 person likes this.
Hello Amy, thank you so much for this amazing exercises🙏🏻. They are so helpful for myself and my clients too👍🏻
1 person likes this.
Love it Amy! That wall sweep shoulder & end balance work though....YEA!! I just sent this class to a student--I have a feeling it's going to speak to her on various levels. Many thanks-- you're such a bright light with this work--thank you for always sharing. 
2 people like this.
Thank you so much Amy! Wonderful class to bring awareness, strength and length to the upper spine. I'll be walking tall all day!
1 person likes this.
Loved the class special because is fun functional movements. Really smart!
1 person likes this.
Love your delivery. Thank YOU
1 person likes this.
Amei!! Loved It!!
3 people like this.
Thank you for this workout.  In classes where the participants have osteopenia and osteoporosis, what do you suggest as option for rolldown?
1-10 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin