Advanced Reformer Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 398

Advanced Reformer Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 398

Watch this Class
Awesome class. Great cueing. I have come to be a fan of all your workouts. I am currently working on my certification with Polestar. Thank you, love to see you in Florida sometime.
Thank you Lisa! I'd love to come to Florida! I am a big fan of Brent Anderson and Polestar. If your ever in CA, stop in and take a class!
Ditto in agreemnet with Mary Mang! I feel so fortunate to have have found PA. Living in a fairly rural area, I feel like I've found Pilates colleagues to help me on the journey!
Wonderful class...great cueing, flow, very clear and fun to understand!
Thanks so much Kristi! Loved this class - especially the prep for Kneeling High Bridge. Felt so great, and makes what is for me an incredibly difficult exercise, fun and manageable.
Glad to hear you enjoy that kneeling High Bridge Joy, it's one of my favorites.
Well, that was fun and challenging!
Paola Maruca
super Kristi!!!!! loved loved the flow and your cueing is impeccable as always. Even through a monitor you make us able to 'deepen' the exercises and what it felt strange before it becomes all clear in a bit....thanks again!!!!!
Love to hear it Paola! Thanks!
Kristi . . . clearly cued and demonstrated in your "core" connection with pelvis, chest and head. Inspiring . . .
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin