Fall Out of Balance Reformer
Louise Johns
Class 3985

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fantastic class...more please!!!
Lori
1 person likes this.
Just tried this class after watching.  It was wonderful and I really enjoyed it!  I’m always working on balance after a number of ankle sprains and breaks along with other injuries, so this class will be one I repeat often.  Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Lori So glad you enjoyed it. 
Jemma Awesome. 
SOO fun! Thank you! This was my first class with you and it was so energizing! Love it!
Loved that! So clear on your instructions, wonderful friendly manner.
Thanks so much from England!
Monica 
Hello Monica, thanks for shout out from England, I love that my fellow Brits are connecting with me. I'm going to be teaching in London at the Pilates on Tour with Balanced Body in April. It's a great event. Come join us :) 
Louise, what do you mean when you refer to a spring as high or low?
1 person likes this.
Sybil Do you have a Balanced Body reformer? On the Balanced Body reformer, you can set the spring on a button which is the A position or on the hook, the B position. When the spring is on the button, high,  it is preloaded meaning there is tension on the spring which means there will be tension right away, this can help or maybe just increase your experience depends on your intention. The older reformer has a gearbox which you remove and change positions. LMK if this helps. 
1 person likes this.
I loved the cue to visualize the femoral head moving in the acetabulum. It reminded me of when I studied Ideokinesis and the importance of visualizing ease in the joints. I think I tend to focus so much on form and muscles in Pilates that I forget to think about ease in the joints! So thank you for the reminder.
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin