Creative Mat Combinations<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4008

Creative Mat Combinations
Viktor Uygan
Class 4008

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
thank you, excellent pace and transistions. Loved the warm up balance sequence. This is challenging yet accessible.
1 person likes this.
"Don't let the spice change the integrity of the dish." Best life/pilates advice ever! Great workout. Thank you! 
1 person likes this.
Great class, lovely combinations, just what I needed in lockdown! Although leg pull and side plank was just me falling over repeatedly :)
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Isabel I am glad to hear you find my class easy to follow and it goes by fast. Thank you for moving with me 🙏
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Anne so happy to hear you enjoyed my class and you find my class challenging yet accessible. Thank you for moving with me 🙏
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Kandie happy to hear you agree with my philosophy and you see that it applies to our daily life. Thank you for your comment and Keep moving 🙏  
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Bridgette so happy to hear that you thought this was just what you need it during the lockdown and Thank you for making me smile by calling your self out ( you should have seen me when I first try that 🤫) Keep moving, keep smiling 😊
Laura O
1 person likes this.
First time doing one of your classes Viktor, it was brilliant, really enjoyed it, thank you 😊
Josh B
1 person likes this.
Thanks Viktor Uygan, I had to learn to enjoy this class!
Hamstrings are so tight compared to rest of my body - any tips on how to do extra work on them?
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Laura so happy to hear I didn't disappoint you and you thought my class was brilliant. Please check out my other classes and let me know what you think about them. Thank you for moving with me 😀 🙏🏻
381-390 of 478

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin