Set It & Forget it Cadillac<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4009

Set It & Forget it Cadillac
Viktor Uygan
Class 4009

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Hello, Viktor. Thank you for a great 45 minutes. Watched your video carefully from start to finish and will try some of the moves with clients. Loved your creativity and focus. Terrific work.
Julie K
1 person likes this.
I am so in love with your method!!!!
I work with LOTS of golfers, and I can't wait to implement these movements into their sessions.  Thanks so much.  You are helping many!
Jennifer G
1 person likes this.
Thank you Viktor!  Terrific session and look forward to doing more of yours!   Smiling with all of my body parts -  LOVE THAT!  Peace, Jen
1 person likes this.
Wonderful layering and build up.  Those planks were killer!

Viktor Uygan
Rena S Thank you for sharing your experience with me. Please do let me know how your clients like it? Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Julie K so nice to hear you work with golfers and you find my work valuable and willing to share with them. Please do let me know how they like it? Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Jennifer G my pleasure to guide you in your practice and I am soo happy to hear you thought my class was terrific. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on my other classes. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Abbey P so happy to hear you thought my class included wonderful layering and build-up.  You made me LOL about planks ( the side one gets me every time 🤣) Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
This was super awesome unlike anything I’ve ever done before I feel great 
Viktor Uygan
Elizabeth D so happy to hear you enjoyed my class and it was unlike anything you have ever done before. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
71-80 of 100

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin