Magic Circle Mat<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 4023

Magic Circle Mat
Monica Wilson
Class 4023

Watch this Class
Thank you for the class. And, my apologies as I don't know if it is my level/experience, but I found some of the instruction confusing and the counting (or lack thereof) frustrating. Perhaps I am just used to Tracy Mallett.  
1 person likes this.
Loved this class ... thank you xx

Shannon H
1 person likes this.
WOW! This class was amazing!
1 person likes this.
made it to 48 minutes. great class. so much love to my legs!! I LOVE  working with the magic circle! Thank you for this class.  I will be back to this one. 
tremor of truth all over!  Love it thanks so much xx
Really enjoyed some innovative circle positioning; will use the circle between arches as a stabilizer in several applications going forward!   Thanks!
WHOW What a great class
Rachael C
really felt like a private class! incredible workout to strengthen those important muscles that have atrophied a bit during two months of quarantine :(  I am going to add many of these exercises to my regular routine. I also LOVE Monica's thoughtful cueing and her lovely demeanor. The only suggestion, and it's a tiny one, is to pause just a beat or two on transitions. The magic circle gets away from me often, and I don't have anyone to retrieve it for me at home! 
Shani R
Great class and cuing! It has me sweating.
Chuhang G
This is a really wordy class that lacks tempo. 20 minutes in and I was too bored to watch the rest.
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin