Day 2: Extension<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4039

Day 2: Extension
Carrie Pages
Class 4039

Watch this Class
kristina
1 person likes this.
My backbend was awful . It felt as if I didn't have enough strength in my arms to hold it :( . I will keep working on it though . Hard work will pay off eventually. 
Brydie L
1 person likes this.
All these years I’ve been doing Pilates and never even tried a back bend. I loved this class. Thanks you!
Helena
1 person likes this.
Day 2 was not very accessible- I feel it’s a little dangerous to let a complete beginner attempt a wheel pose without supervision. Not sure this challenge is for me. Not enough adaptation for beginners and no warning that this was coming.
Juliana A
1 person likes this.
I have a not so uncomfortable lower back pain but I could do the entire class without problem. I'm wondering is this extension class is a good way to work out my lower back to get my muscle stronger. Thank you, Carrie!
1 person likes this.
A full back bend was impossible for me due to lack of strength in arms and shoulders and doubt I will ever get there.  Felt it was a little dangerous to incorporate into an online class. Enjoyed the rest however.  Thank you 
Margo Hi Margo!  I'm so glad you enjoyed the class.  A good exercise to build more strength is an overhead press with light weights. I would also continue to work for more flexibility but also acknowledge that being able to do a backbend doesn't mean you aren't strong or flexible.  It's just a fun goal!  XOXO. - Carrie

Isabelle P
Hi Carrie, I was able to do a full back bend but I found my wrists were hurting quite a bit the longer I held it, especially when I tried to kick my foot up at the end. Do you have any advice to help with this? Isabelle
AnnS
The extensions are really helpful, but I'm pretty sure this is a Level 3 class. The arm strength needed for the backbend is something most of us don't have at a Level 2 class.
Thanks for this class, I will definitely do again as I want to improve my back bend!
I couldn’t do a perfect rocking swan and full bridge yet, but I’m feeling motivated to work on those. Hopefully with progression, I’ll be able to do one day. 😀
81-90 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin