Expansion Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4107

Expansion Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 4107

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Kristi, even though I am a long time Pilatesanytime member, I always come back to yours and Amy Havens classes the most.  I always feel refreshed and as if I've been with a good friend!  Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Feeling so much better after this class. Somehow I always incorporate some of your approach to building the exercises into my classes. Thank you for being such a great mentor. Wish that I could take classes "in real"with you some day! X
2 people like this.
Thank you Kristi- the transition from side lying to Mermaid was genius 💜
2 people like this.
Feeling good. Found myself fast forwarding or adding in my own movements in between exercises. Would have preferred a less talking and more movement.
1 person likes this.
The class started out pretty relaxed, but progressed nicely into a number of well- cued strengthening & lengthening moves. Keeping one's foot pressed into the knee was a good tip to maintain a mermaid posture. I am a pretty inflexible person, and the spine twisting was just what i needed. Thanks Kristi:) 
Zsuzsi C
1 person likes this.
Thank you : )
Dagmar What a wonderful compliment and an even better result for you! Thank you so much for sharing that with me/us! I truly think the point of Pilates is to continuously open you up to life again, and again, and again as it continually changes. These live classes are reminding me of that over and over again. 
Amy, Thank you, friend! 
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Spine twist: do you make the feet feel light as you twist side to side?

Thanks Kristi! Great class and I love your humor;)
41-50 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin