Get Up, Stand Up!<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4116

Get Up, Stand Up!
Amy Havens
Class 4116

Watch this Class
Farnoush S
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy; great one. I really needed it. 
Fiona O
1 person likes this.
Yet another fabulous class Amy! And please do bring in your beautiful dog to more classes. 
Lilyan C
1 person likes this.
Another excellent class! I had missed your 9:00 CPP and found you here! Loved the work.
Laura thank you so much, this brightens my day!!  Let me know if you need anything specific, I'm here for you!!  And thank you Chuhang , glad you enjoyed the creativity!
farnoush thank you... yes Fiona , Luna will come again sometime!  She's been enjoying her doggy day camp and getting socialized!!  Thank you so much Lilyan , always nice to have you in class.  Hope to see you soon!
1 person likes this.
Brilliant classe. I love the way you integrate somatic, dance, pilates etc and the precision of your verbal cues.
Mariel W
1 person likes this.
Great class, thank you Amy! I thought it may be a little daunting to do a full class standing up but i really enjoyed it, and loved seeing the special appearance at the end :)
Considering the intro said you didn’t need the props. The first 20 mins had no cues for those without a circle -disappointing
Thank you so much Julie and mariel !  

Laura I watched back and listened to my cues and yes , I had provided some cues for "if you don't have a Magic Circle".  I set the very first exercise and the second up clearly.  For the following few, I most likely assumed the viewer would /could create the resistance as if they were holding the circle and dig in to find this in their own body.  Please remember these classes are filmed LIVE, and sometimes, we teachers aren't perfect.  When we film in the studio, we have the luxury of "cutting" if we make mistakes.  But here in these in the moment classes, we don't.  We are grateful that our members come to class and want to move along with us -- even despite our occasional mishaps.
21-30 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin