Sweet Release
Amy Havens
Class 4153

Watch this Class
Lyn G
1 person likes this.
really great class. thank you
Thank you so muchLyn G !
Etaine glad you found this class... and enjoyed it, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy, it helped me sink into the moment.
1 person likes this.
Wow didn't think I needed the class until I did it. Feel so much better and reset button is pressed!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this great release of my tired body; you made my day...thank you Amy
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this beautiful class filled with wonderful movements and breathwork!  I didn't realize how much tension I was holding onto until I did this class.  Loved the spine and rib movements to help open and improve mobility in the spine.  Thanks so much : )  
1 person likes this.
This is an inspirational class for teachers.  I'll admit my presence to my own feelings was subscripted with what I could take from this session as a teacher.  Those who teach a nontraditional class like free flow, sensory perception, or exploratory movement should take this class twice: once for you and once for future moves.  I recommend pairing Amy's stress relief classes with James Crader's "Curious Movement" series.
1 person likes this.
Hi Allison O , this is such great feedback, thank you!!  Every teacher I know does exactly that -- we take class thinking how we can use material for our own clients, but it's essential to be there for ourselves, first.  Yes my work (this type) works well with James Crader's work too, I agree.  Complimentary.  So happy you enjoyed this!
Lisa P
1 person likes this.
So needed this loosening and mindful wake up. Gardening wrecked me on Sunday...
21-30 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin