Fun with Yoga Blocks<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 4203

Fun with Yoga Blocks
Mariska Breland
Class 4203

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great class. Loved the creative use of,the bocks. Thank you
Kristen G
Is it possible to do this class without yoga blocks or with something as a substitute?
Kristen I don't think so. I have some more props classes coming - gliders and a chair or stool. 
2 people like this.
What a fun class! Lots of interesting variations. I feel great. I put leg weights on because there were a number of roll-downs. That worked well.  Yea, I got to use my cork blocks. I won them in a contest but almost never get to use them.  Thanks Mariska:) 
Jennifer E
1 person likes this.
That was such a fun class! Love! Thank you so much, Mariska!
 Glad you liked it! It's good for us non-yogis who used to be yogis to dust off the blocks every now and then. 
LOVED Snake with the blocks, very informative practice and yet playful!
Hilary Thank you! On the first side, my block was wobbling so much that I thought it was going to tip and crush my knuckles. I almost bailed on the arm lift part! 
Lina S
2 people like this.
I've really enjoyed this creative class with a variety of exercises. Time went by so fast! I've learned that yoga blocks can be used for feedback (like in the spine stretch forward), for challenge and for stretching. Great class!

Lina I'm glad you liked it! I've been using them in privates since Covid since a lot of my clients have them but not other equipment. I like them better than magic circles 🤭 (I kind of hate magic circles).
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin