Wall Work Part 2<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4248

Wall Work Part 2
Amy Havens
Class 4248

Watch this Class
June C
1 person likes this.
Many thanks Amy.. really enjoy your instruction and all your knowledge!
Gaia R
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! Great class, as always! Very different approach through the aid of the wall and definitely useful to gain consciousness of the BOX! Thank you so much!
Thank you Gaia R and June C !  
2 people like this.
For the curious and the choreographer.  Do not skip over this class if you like inventing new moves.  Amy invites you to play with these exercises.  I modified the one-legged "flamingo" on the wall into a strengthening prep for warrior III in my yoga practice by adding a hinge at the hips and a push away with the foot on the wall.  See what you'll find in this class.
1 person likes this.
Allison O thank you for leaving this comment and for seeing that many opportunities to continue the ideas with your own teaching lens!  I love your input, thank you!
1 person likes this.
Incredible. What an eye-opening experience for my body. Thank you, Amy!
1 person likes this.
Amy you are amazing.  I am inspired by your passion and mind body work.  Love this wall work!
Hi Olena R and Kelly N  -- thank you both SO much for these comments!  I'm happy that you liked this series of wall exercises!
Robin P
1 person likes this.
This wall work class made me more aware of my plumb line while moving. The postural feedback quite informative and loved the concept of reformer work against the wall. Another powerful class!
1 person likes this.
Amy, another challenge! Love this class which shows so well the extension from wall class 1! No escape for my weaknesses in my body….😉at the end I felt stronger, more powerful and aligned! Thank you 🙏 again!!!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin