Rhythm Pilates®<br>Lisa Hubbard<br>Class 429

Rhythm Pilates®
Lisa Hubbard
Class 429

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This is so much fun Lisa!!!! Your students were great too!
This is so much fun Lisa!!!! Your students were great too!
Lisa Hubbard
Thanks so much Tania, very happy you enjoyed the workout! Happy New Year!
Lisa Hubbard
Thank you Lauretta! The students are FAB, agreed!
1 person likes this.
You have such great energy Lisa! Your Rythm Pilates is such a great workout. I feel energized every time I do it with you.
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Lauretta, I truly appreciate your feedback and happy to know that you're practicing the routines Keep up the great work and here's to a great 2013!
1 person likes this.
I just discovered this class and it is WONDERFUL!!! This is the first pilates class that I have taken to music and I loved it! The class flowed so well and I enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you, Lisa!
Lisa Hubbard
Hi Shelli, THANKS SO MUCH for your feedback. I love hearing from students that appreciate the fluidity of my workouts and experiencing the joy of moving to music!
1 person likes this.
I've taken a handful of classes on this site and the Rhythm Pilates classes are, by far, my favorite. I'm a former dancer and these classes are just so enjoyable because they make me feel like I am dancing while getting an awesome workout. Would love to see some more classes, and maybe some shorter ones (15-20 minute sessions) so I can still enjoy working out when pressed for time. Great class!!!
Lisa Hubbard
Jennifer, this is music to my ears! Thank you for your comments to create shorter workouts, I like the idea, especially because we are all pressed for time once in awhile! Loved that you felt like you were dancing again!
91-100 of 212

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin