Meri Christmas Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 4304

Meri Christmas Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 4304

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Meredith for this wonderful gift of motion. Have a Merry Christmas and all the best for the upcoming new year!
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Meri. When I saw this on the take a class together schedule I thought it was a repeat from our former lifetimes. It was a special gift to find it was made for the community in these trying times. Thanks again for your thoughtfulness, rigor and humor. 
Carina H
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith for this beautiful and joyful class. I hope you had a nice Christmas. Greetings from Austria :)
1 person likes this.
Merry Xmas to you too, Meri! Such a lovely way to celebrate 🎄
English Rose
1 person likes this.
Thanks Meredith - a brilliant class.  Merry Christmas from the UK.
1 person likes this.
This means so much Meri. A bit of normality. Well almost, in my case. I usually do your class on Christmas Day. It's a Christmas tradition. This year I put my knee out of action on a Christmas hike instead ) But it was still lovely to do a few days late.  Looking forward to the next class. Happy New Year to you x
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meri! This was fantastic! At the end of the crazy year where so much has changed and the things that we expect to be there -because it is the norm -are no longer, it’s lovely to have something consistent like a great Christmas Pilates class with you!
1 person likes this.
Merry Christmas and thank you for the gift of your wonderful classes!  I am a big fan of your mat work!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith! The Christmas matclass is a wonderful tradition❤️merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all! ❤️
CJ Z
1 person likes this.
Thank you for a wonderful class. So balanced. So flowing. Just what I needed. Most grateful to you at Xmas time. Wishing you a safe and happy NY! 🥂
21-30 of 62

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin