Beginner Series #5<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 431

Beginner Series #5
Niedra Gabriel
Class 431

Watch this Class
F B
Niedra, you are such an inspiration for me in my teaching path. Thanks PA for letting us share her knowledge.
I am learning to be an instructor too, and Niedra is a fantastic example of awesome instruction! Thanks so much!
Great class. During the mat work with leg kicks, are the legs at the top of the mat and the upper bottom at the opposite?

Thanks Niedra. Great teacher!
Niedra Gabriel
Hi Cali, I am not sure what your question is but will try to answer anway... Ify ou are folloiwng the classical order with the mat work once you have rolled onto your back after doing teh saw, you simply roll onto your stomach and do the leg kick series. so you have minimum moving around. I am not sure what happened in teh film. Sometimes I have to move students around for other reasons - so they work as a group or for camera reasons, but normally you would do minimum changes.
I hope this helps?
About 45 mins into this class the screen froze. Unable to restart where it left off. Is it just this series that does this? I viewed 1-3 without problems.
Sandra ~ I am sorry you are having trouble playing this video. If you have already restarted your computer to clear away the processes that aren't running, I would suggest changing your video player settings by:

- clicking on "My Account"
- selecting the "Video Player" tab at the top of the page
- selecting the option "Show Options For Low Med and HD"

As this is one of our older videos from 2011, it may require the video player options for "Low" or "Med," which should stream the video without any stops. If you continue to have issues playing this video, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Niedra this was great. Really good enjoying working through this series. I am learning a lot from how you cue, and motivate the class. Am seeing what and how to be aware of your students.
Niedra Gabriel
So good to read this and that you are getting such value from watching the classes. we all learn from each other all the time. Welcome to the club...
Another great class, thank you so much Niedra
Hi Niedra. Thank you so much for another wonderful workout. I am loving this series a lot! As I am slowly approaching the end of this Beginner Series, I wonder what I should do next. Move on to 1/2 level or perhaps practise these exercises more. I am just worrying that by doing the same exercises for a long time my body won't change much? Thank you for any suggestions.
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin