Calming Nerves<br>James Crader<br>Class 4423

Calming Nerves
James Crader
Class 4423

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
James! I had the vaccine a few days ago and it knocked me on my ass with all kinds of body aches, etc. This was an amazing way to bring my body back online-thank you!
Alexandra M
James, your class has magnificently helped me calm and feel present in my body on a very stressful medical day. There are no accidents- I am grateful to find you and to resume neurology patterning work in your supportive and soothing classes. Many thanks!🙏💪
Gaia R
3 people like this.
Thank you James! It was different in a good way to experience my own body taking the lead, rather than having my head giving directions to it. It was fun to hear you ask our minds to please stop doing specific pilates movements and allow ourselves to just let go! Look forward to the journey you are bringing us on!
Much appreciation for you to bring this to us/me/the world.  xxoo
2 people like this.
James, Wow! What a wonderful class! Thank you for permission to move and be with my body with no judgement. I feel just pure joy in just finishing! Can't wait to do this with my husband who is all about the mind body connection. Thank you! Lynn
Norita You are so wlecome!
Lisa W Thank you!!!
Susannah D Exactly! And that freedom is available to you whenever and wherever you'd like!
1 person likes this.
Sally R Thank you so much for sharing your story! Glad you gained some insight from our time together. 
Stacy W So glad I got to be a part of your wellness journey!
71-80 of 113

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin