Avalon® Arm Chair Flow<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 452

Avalon® Arm Chair Flow
Rael Isacowitz
Class 452

Watch this Class
Thanks for another amazing class Rael!!!! And thanks PA for making it possible....I just got the Avalon system, the chair, box and also the spine and needed to review the repertoire, can't thank you enough!! And for those who don't have this equipment I totally recommend to buy it. You have no idea the amount of exercises and possibilities it gives you, my clients are crazy about it, it's being a huge success here in Brazil.
Lisa Hubbard
It's always a pleasure for me to take class with Rael. I was so mesmerized by the beauty of his work that I didn't finish the workout (I own the Avalon Systems BTW!) Thank you Rael for sharing your gift with us, and a huge thank you to PA for providing students and teachers with new inspirations and upholding the principles and evolution of the Pilates method.
2 people like this.
Breathtaking and inspiring! Thank you so much Rael for sharing your expertise and grace with us. You are THE representation of this wonderful work we all love!
1 person likes this.
What an amazing class, the tempo, the technique, the cueing. Utterly beautiful. Thank you for your passion.
Thank u Rael, I have just bought the this amazing piece of equipment, and as I am from a very small country town in Australia, u have just provided me with the information and inspiration to introduce it to my clients, so please could you provide more classes on the Avalon Arm Chair, as I really want to learn more and more about it, again thank you.
"Thank you" to all you wonderful people for your comments.

Sharon, picturing you in this small town in Austria with the Avalon simply touched me very deeply. I would like to send you a gift from me; the e-reader instructional manual for the Avalon. Please send me your email address and I will forward it to you.
Very cool Rael, thank you.
Thank you Rael so much, my email address is milne-bruce@hotmail.com, I also would love to send you photos of my son Danny using your wonderful chair, he has MS and he is getting so strong and healthy due to Pilates and the reformer and now the Avalon chair
Regards
Sharon Milne
Australia
Great Sharon, one of my staff will be sending you the e-reader. Forgive me for writing in my message Austria instead of Australia. I love both places but I have spent a lot more time in Australia. I hope to see you next time I am there. I would love to see a picture of your son on the equipment. May he go from strength to strength.
Thank you Rael, I have received the manual and it is amazing, I will now have the joy of discovering all about this amazing piece of equipment, I love it and the beautiful feeling of strength and control it gives my body.
1-10 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin