Avalon® Arm Chair Flow<br>Rael Isacowitz<br>Class 452

Avalon® Arm Chair Flow
Rael Isacowitz
Class 452

Watch this Class
Enjoy Sharon. Keep up the great work!
I would love to see more work on this piece! I am an avid user of PA and have just purchased this piece for my studio... My clients are always asking about it but I need more practice on it before sharing it with them!!
Cydney, thank you for purchasing the AVALON. I honestly love it and believe in it. I work out regularly and my practice is 80% on the AVALON. It has infinite possibilities. I am not sure where you are located, but if you are near Orange County, California please drop by the studio and I wold be happy to give you a few pointers. Or even better, try and attend a workshop. The schedule is on BASIpilates.com. Good luck!
Hi Rael, one question, who is the beautiful singer playing in the back ground? It is amazing to work out to.
Sharon that is exactly what I said when Rael finished his class...The singer is Maya Isacowitz, Rael's niece! She is quite famous in Israel and I'm convinced she will be here soon too! I have listened to her album .Safe and Sound, at least a million times since the day Rael filmed this class. Last June, she sang at the BASI Learn from the Leaders conference and I finally met her. It was a thrill to be in the presence of such talent. She is currently working on her new album in New York.
Thank you Kristi for providing the information about Maya. I recently flew to NYC to see her perform and it was an amazing concert. Right now she is in Israel doing a tour and will be back in NYC continuing with her second album, which by the way, is going to be awesome!

Recently purchased this piece and absolutely loved this workout.
Elizabeth, thank you for putting your trust in the Avalon. I know it will prove itself time and time again to you. I love working on it myself and with my clients (of all levels). Good luck!
i got the Avalon!! I am sure the first in the Gulf.Fully loaded….i will be busy learning to work on it and with clients. Thanks for a great work out Rael. Always a pleasure to watch you. Sorry I missed the reunion this year. I hope to see you all at Basi next year. Have great Holidays
11-20 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin