Developing Stability<br>Katie Yip<br>Class 4536

Developing Stability
Katie Yip
Class 4536

Watch this Class
Federica A
3 people like this.
wow, great class! simple but very effective, thank you so much Katie!
2 people like this.
Katie is demanding but in a fun way. I really enjoyed the class. Excellent workout with superb cuing.  I wore 5 lb leg weights and that worked for me. Looking forward to the rest of her series. Thanks Katie:) 
1 person likes this.
Loved the class! Finished feeling strong and reconnected from doing just basic exercises. Can't wait for the next class! :) :)
2 people like this.
OMG, you are amazing! KRN has taught you well. Thanks for the great challenging work out! 
1 person likes this.
Federica A Thank you for taking class!
1 person likes this.
Pen S I am so happy that you are able to take this series! Enjoy and share the torture with your students!
Kristin S Thank you for taking class! KRN is wonderful mentor - I am truly lucky to be able to work with her. 
2 people like this.
Gary M Thank you for taking class! I am impressed with your use of 5 lb weights! 
Federica A
1 person likes this.
Katie Yip thank you! i can't wait for the next one
3 people like this.
Thanks Katie, i love the way you teach. So much energy! 🙏your class is verte inspiring. Reffering to develop a good base, i am a little confused when you say to pull the hips under the ribcage......that makes me think to put my pelvis in a posterior tilt...but watching the video it is clear you’re in a neutral position of the pelvis. Can you explain the reason of that kind of suggestion, please? Thank you in advance. Patrizia
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin