Building Upper Body Strength<br>Katie Yip<br>Class 4562

Building Upper Body Strength
Katie Yip
Class 4562

Watch this Class
Bruno Thank you for taking class Bruno!
1 person likes this.
Great Class! It's nice to see an instructor teaching "sitting down on the mat like Joe". Years ago a local instructor taught me "sitting down/ standing up like Joe".  I've always enjoyed those moves. I wore 5 lb leg weights and used 3 lb arm weights. That worked for me. I got a good workout, got lengthened, sweated a bit, and had fun. Thanks again Katie:) 
Silvia G
2 people like this.
great class,I really enjoy your clear instructions and fun variations, thanks
Jacquie W
1 person likes this.
Wow, I can't believe how hard it is to concentrate on keeping my legs zipped together and my shoulders back and head lifted while doing the standing series with handweights. Great class, I enjoyed the addition of light handweights and would love to see more classes like this, in general. 
1 person likes this.
Outstanding class, love your workouts!
Maria P
1 person likes this.
Excellent work out -we need more like this in the mat series. Thank you!
Zoe A
1 person likes this.
Katie is an excellent teacher. She gives very clear and detailed instructions so I know exactly what I should be doing and exactly where I should feel my muscles work. It is always easy to follow the exercises even if I can’t always look at the screen. I hope Pilates Anytime will feature more of Katie’s classes. I would love to take more! Thank you!!!!!!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Katie! Challenging weights class and great cueing!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Katie Yip been meaning to try one of your classes for a while really enjoyed that 
Zoe A Zoe!!! Happy that you can take class through Pilates Anytime again :) I hope to see you soon in person one day :) 
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin