Cadillac & Foam Roller Flow<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 469

Cadillac & Foam Roller Flow
Tash Barnard
Class 469

Watch this Class
Yes Jamie! You are absolutely right!! enjoying and working hard!
Exellent!!! Thank you!!
This was a beautiful workout! I LOVE your hands on stretches and thoughtful cueing. I also appreciated you looking at Kristi from different angles. Bravo!
Tash - absolute outstanding teaching - so inspiring! Your true passion for and dedication to Pilates are beautifully evident. :)
best workout ever.. had to watch it again.. when is she coming back Kristi??
This is a great class that can be done on the tower, except for one short exercise. Brilliant. Would love to see more Tower classes, as I have the combo reformer. Thank you!
Jamie, Tash is invited back always. She can live with me as far as I'm concerned! Unfortunately, it is a long haul for her to leave her lovely kiddies and husband to get here all the way from South Africa. That said, I promise you the next chance she comes to the west coast, I will corner her to teach another class for us. She is one of the dearest people I know.
still love this routine, fantastic instructor, great cueing. thank you again.
I loved it ! Thank you so much!! I instantly thought of a dozen clients who would love and benefit from this!!!
Beautiful Cadillac session Tash! Loved all the unique stretches. Can't wait to have a session with you one day soon x
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin