Cadillac & Foam Roller Flow<br>Tash Barnard<br>Class 469

Cadillac & Foam Roller Flow
Tash Barnard
Class 469

Watch this Class
Thanks for a great class Tash!!
Miss you
xoxo
Great session! Really enjoyed the warm up and the foam roller work with arms and feet in straps. Thank you!!
Annie G
I love love this class its so good
Thank you Tash and Kristi for a great  class- really enjoyed the double leg stretch with a salute/bent elbows on the push thru bar - cool variation!
Wow🤩
This was really nice to return to - tash your workouts feel so organized - do you have any other Cadillac workouts on pilates anytime? Thanks 
What is that shoulder stretch at the end are you just pressing your elbows into her upper traps? 
As I’ve never been to the pilates anytime studio I wonder where and if there are mirrors in this room? Are they opposite the sea view - wondering for my own studio set up … 
Chanda Hinman
Elizabeth D thanks for your questions. We will make a note of the Cadillac request. We do have a couple Tower classes with Tash here https://www.pilatesanytime.com/search?sortby=recent&amp;query=&class_equipments=9&class_instructors=32&search_id=1638930. In the stretch you mentioned, Tash is using her upper arms to bring Kristi's shoulders back. And regarding the studio, we do not have mirrors. It's mainly cameras and equipment on the other side that you don't see. Let us know if you have more questions! 
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin