All About the Base<br>Ilaria Cavagna<br>Class 4728

All About the Base
Ilaria Cavagna
Class 4728

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you! Very nice class!
Suvi-Maria H Thank you! Happy you like it!
1 person likes this.
Thank you for making us look at our feet between the left to right foot release exercises. What a difference between the two! I look forward to your upcoming classes. Cheers!
Rina S
1 person likes this.
I found this class very special. As a woman who is 33 years postpartum (???) I have ugly veins on my feet. After doing the beginning feet exercises, I checked my feet as you suggested. Lo and behold, I turned into a regular Cinderella! I also felt that your crisscross worked better for me than anyone I had ever done.   
Maggie R You are welcome! Isn't that incredible... the power of exercise! Thank you for joining the class Maggie!
Rina S hi! Thank you for the feedback! Moving the feet with specific exercises acts like a pump for the blood and helps blood return. So glad you feet like it! 
Deborah B
1 person likes this.
Loved having a class where I learned something but still was able to get in a workout. I imagine this will help my hips and alignment as well.  Please make more like it!
Deborah B Definitely! This will help the alignment and also the different movement patterns of walking and running. Very happy you liked it! Check out the other classes of this program as they come out since they all have a strong connection to posture and foot health. 🤗
Valli
1 person likes this.
lovely class, thank you ;)
1 person likes this.
Doing this class again…. I presume we need a thin/ light towel for the footwork?
21-30 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin