Running Your Show<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 4811

Running Your Show
Erin Wilson
Class 4811

Watch this Class
Clear instructions, perfect cueing that keeping me connected to the movements along the session; thank you so much Erin
Cigdem A thank you so much for your feedback 🙏🏼😊💜
Cynthia G
This was great.  Love the cues. enjoyed very much
Cynthia G thank you so much for taking the class and thank you for commenting 😊
Great class, I love getting back to the basics of Pilates.  I have recently suffered low back pain and rolling like a ball doesn't feel good. I haven't been able to do roll over in the last year and depending on the day, spinal roll down or spine stretch forward doesn't feel good on my low back and pelvis. In place of rolling like a ball should I just hold the position? Or do cat/cow? And perhaps use roll down from the wall in place of spine stretch forward?  I look forward to completing all of these videos as I'm trying to get back in a good pilates practice.
1 person likes this.
Jennifer B hi! Thank you so much for checking out this series! I am sorry you are experiencing LBP. It sounds like you are doing a fantastic job of listening to your body and modifying what you need. All of your ideas are spot on! Sometimes just laying on your back and hugging your knees to your chest can be a gentle way of flexing the lumbar. Keep doing what you feel is best and the body’s wisdom will guide you through 😊
NESSIE M
Excellent program. I am on day 2 abd enjoying it immensely. I do it after my strength workouts
NESSIE M thank you so much for taking the classes! Pilates is great complimentary movement practice to weight training! I do the same thing! Enjoy! Thank you again!
Beki S
Thank you Erin.  I'm learning a lot and I love the background thinking and development of challenges throughout the class.  Definitely teaching basic class is an art!
Beki S hello! Thank you so much for taking the class and your wonderful feedback! I truly appreciate you! 🙏🏻
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin