Refining Your Movement<br>Erin Wilson<br>Class 4816

Refining Your Movement
Erin Wilson
Class 4816

Watch this Class
Cigdem A hi! Thank you so so much for continuing with the series and for commenting 😊. Everybody and every BODY should be able to experience the joy of Pilates. Thank you again!
Susannah R thank you so much for taking the class 🙏🏻. Rotator cuff stuff is no fun! I am very happy you are on the mend and the class can be helpful in your journey back to full speed 😊. Take care and I hope you heal quickly. 
Gisela G
1 person likes this.
A superb class with great explanations and focus on the essentials. Very helpful for beginners but also for maintaining a strong foundation in the more advanced! Also, I very much like your style of teaching and your humor, Erin! Thank you
Gisela G hi! Thank you so much for taking the class and taking time to comment 🙏🏼 I hope I can keep the humor going in future classes! Thank you again!
Cynthia G
Another thought provoking class.
Cynthia G thank you for your feedback!
Ann S
Really appreciated the precision of the cues and movement. I feel great!
Ann S thank you so much for taking the class! I am so grateful for your feedback 🙏🏻
Erin's instruction includes how body position produces reaction in anatomy and musculature.  Like "feet further away produces a lift in the toes" or "legs close in prone produces pressure in the lower back".  I enjoy these interstitial moments of discovery in class wit Erin.  Her body positioning precision themselves.
1 person likes this.
Allison O thank you for taking the time to provide such beautiful and detailed feedback on this class 🙏🏻
11-20 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin