Powerhouse: The Mari Winsor Story<br>Mari Winsor<br>Documentary 4939

Powerhouse: The Mari Winsor Story
Mari Winsor
Documentary 4939

Watch this Documentary
1 person likes this.
Im at work so I was only able to watch the first 30 mins of this amazing project! Cant wait to finish it at home. I had no idea Mari is from Michigan and the early pictures of her and her family are so fun! Thank you for this! My Pilates journey started with a Mari Winsor VCR tape! Love this!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi , Mari would have been so grateful to you for this beautiful documentary ! You touched my heart & soul, you are keeping her memory alive. Amazing !!!
Chanda Hinman
This is absolutely a must see for anyone who appreciates the Pilates Method. Mari's contribution is undeniable, colossal, and eternal. May she rest in peace knowing that she has helped so many people - dancers, teachers, and the public worldwide. Wouldn't Joe be so happy.
3 people like this.
Mari was a incredible person inside and out, so inspiring, so real, so brave- a real hero! Her passion, honesty and love for pilates makes me want to be a better teacher! This documentary is a wonderful tribute to her life! Thanks for sharing it.
As a contemporary of Mari Winsor & 7 years into a diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis I can attest to the value of daily pilates practice and movement in helping me manage this disease.  The  film is inspirational and a beautiful tribute to an incredible lady🤍🤍  Thank you Pilates Anytime for producing this film. It is a wonderful gift to your subscribers. 
Lynzi D
2 people like this.
What a wonderful piece about Mari. She was an amazing women, teacher and mentor. 
Gisela G
2 people like this.
What a life's achiemevement! I was deeply impressed and moved by how Mari Winsor handled the diagnosis of ALS and how she made it into a mission to not give up and to help others. Incredibly inspiring! Thank you for this documentary.
2 people like this.
HER ENERGY AND AND FASCINATION FOR LIFE AND MOVEMENT, IT IS MY INSPIRATION ♥️
Laurie C
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for sharing her story! What a beautiful tribute to her life. Like so many others I was I introduced to Pilates by Mari Windsor’s videos. I am forever grateful for her love of Pilates and sharing it with others. I had the honor and privilege of meeting at her LA studio one time and I was extremely giddie when I first saw her. I started Pilates back in 1988 and will continue moving as long as I can!!❤️💪🏻🤸‍♂️🙏🌈
2 people like this.
This was excellent.   I knew Mari, and this captured her story in the most uplifting way possible.  I'm simultaneously heart-broken, and inspired.  
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin