Reformer on the Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 512

Reformer on the Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 512

Watch this Class
Thanks for a fun class with some new and different stretches! Loved also using the band!!
Kristi,

You are amazing!!! I loved this class, you have inspired me on so many levels to be more creative as a Pilates Instructor. I have fallen more in love with mat work because of everthing I am learning from you and your amazing team. I thank you for that. I thank you even more for the terrific workouts I am getting.
Denise
Awesome change. Thanks Kristi
Thank you ladies ~ It is so rewarding to read that we are all sharing in our growing appreciation of this work. Denise, the Mat work is my favorite so I am thrilled to hear you have fallen more in love with it too!
I've been taking professional pilates classes for years and I love that everytime I workout with y'all I learn something new. Of course I ALWAYS love classes with props.... Thanks a ton for a great workout once again!
Awesome class
I'm with you guys...Kristi is the best!!!!
thanks for the workout, just did it in my living room in Dubai!
Emma
Love it Emma! Dubai!! Wow! So fantastic to hear! thank you!
This was a perfect class for me as I have ongoing RSI problems with my right shoulder/arm/wrist and I felt that it was really helpful as some of the moves mirrored those that my physio has given me.

Thank you for a great class Kristi. Love this site!
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin