Upper Body Mat<br>Ilaria Cavagna<br>Class 5128

Upper Body Mat
Ilaria Cavagna
Class 5128

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this great class. I love that you always give the reasons “why” for the exercise and what muscles are working. 
Loved the many ways you worked upper body strengthening into this routine.
Alessia
Wow! What a phenomenal class! I’ll definitely come back and do it again. Thank you Ilaria!
Wow. This is a powerhouse routine. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Terrible instructor…her transitions are much too fast! I consider myself an advanced practitioner but this was certainly not a moderate pace!
Ethne D ~ Thank you for your forum post. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy this class. After reviewing it again, we have decided to keep it at a moderate pace as she did give time for transitions between movements and also added explanations when needed. We are happy to help you find other classes that may be better suited for you. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you would like any recommendations.
1 person likes this.
Grazie Ilaria 🙏 I love your classes and always feel 💪 afterwards
1 person likes this.
LOVE
1 person likes this.
Pilates practitioners are very in touch with their cores and hips, but shoulders and arms, not so much.  Pilates is so great at re-teaching the muscles to work together.  Ilaria gets those muscles working together in a way your brain may have forgotten.  Brings all the upper body to the party!
Melissa C
Ilaria! The most beautiful pilates ballerina!  So good. Thank you! Thank you!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin