Moving with Intention<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 5184

Moving with Intention
Meredith Rogers
Class 5184

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank very much!!! Meredith..... Yo estoy agradecida por verte otro Año Nuevo en mi pantalla. Ojala un año pueda conocer Pilates Anytime en directo. No dejes de soñar aunque el mundo quiera estar loco.....
1 person likes this.
Wonderful meditative flow.  Strong, yet fluid.  Needed this “centering” during these hectic times!
1 person likes this.
Happy New Year, Meredith! I always look forward to your New Year’s videos! Thank you! 😊
1 person likes this.
As usual Meredith created a wonderful flow accompanied by a healthy challenge.  Happy New Year!
Taghrid K
3 people like this.
Thank you so much Meredith for a an amazingly yummy flowy meditative class, just what my body needed after a flight. Happy New Year, I always feel that I meditated after doing your class. 
1 person likes this.
A beautiful mindful class! Thank you so much Meredith for this wonderful ending of this crazy year! Your cue’s are amazing as always! Love it! Wishing you a happy new year filled with love and happiness! Warm greetings from Germany
Gisela G
1 person likes this.
One of my new favorites!! Happy new year to you Meredith, and to everyone on PilatesAnytime!
1 person likes this.
I'll look forward to taking this class with you over and over throughout the year(s). Thank you for such a lovely beginning to the new year.
Samantha T
1 person likes this.
Thank you Meredith for this beautiful work and flow. What a nice way to begin the year! I will go back to this one, it is so calming and a mind treat. Happy New Year! 
1 person likes this.
From chilly London…brilliant
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin